Saturday 30 October 2010

5 things that have made me cry today...

1. Watching 2 year old Evie sing 'Happy Birthday to you, Bob the Builder can we fix it, Happy Birthday to you, yes we can' (yes in that order), then watching Wakuru, aged 14 months copy her!
2. Getting confirmation of my flight back to the UK and my flight back out here 3 weeks later!
3. Receiving a text message from my teacher saying how she misses me!
4. Discovering Bakerella website, looking at the mouthwateringly real pictures and wondering what type of cake to cook first!
5.. Listening to Antony and the Johnsons, after I have waited 30 minutes for a song to download!


I should also mention Maggie here. On numerous occasions she has made me cry with laughter this week. She has a terrible habit of taking her nappy off and running away bare bottomed - one day it got too much so I sat her on the naughty chair, looked at her at eye level and started to tell her how she cannot keep taking her nappy off. She looked my straight in the eye, smiled and started to sing 'the good morning train is coming how are you choo choo!!' 


So all good tears, but tears all the same!!! Here is the beautiful Wakuru...






xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment